For the Salsa:
- 1 TBS honey
- 1 tsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 4 cups of finely diced seasonal fresh fruit (use a variety of colours)
Cinnamon Chips to serve:
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 ½ TBS melted butter
- Make the chips first. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Have a large baking tray ready.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl. Brush the top-side of each tortilla with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges using a pizza cutter.
- Place the wedges on the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until a light golden brown. Leave to cool completely.
- Chop and prepare all of your fruit. Peel the kiwi, leave the peel on the apple and dice everything into small dice.
- To make the salsa. Whisk the honey, lemon juice and cinnamon together. Place your diced fruit into a bowl. Add the honey mixture and gently combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately with the cinnamon chips!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Additional Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Calories: 100