- 1 (16-oz) package of linguine pasta
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 (10 ¾ oz) tin of cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ¾ oz) tin of cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (16 ounce) container of dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 300*F. Butter a 9 by 13 inch shallow baking dish. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions. Drain well.
- Stir both soups, the sour cream, melted butter, broth, seasoning, garlic powder and chicken together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cooked linguine, making sure everything is evenly mixed together. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix together the grated cheeses and sprinkle this mixture evenly over top of the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer, a which time the cheese should be melted, and the casserole should be bubbly.
You can make the casserole in advance, cover and store in the refrigerator. You can also divide it into two smaller casseroles and wrap one for freezing prior to cooking it. If baking it straight from the refrigerator, add a few minutes of baking time to the total. If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight, then bake as above.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 400
Keywords: Chicken Tetrazzini, Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe