- 1 (4 serving size) bag of frozen French fries
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning (or to your taste)
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 each red and yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 8 slices of smoked bacon, cooked and then crumbled
- 2/3 cup grated medium cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425*F. Line a baking tray with some foil and spray with low-fat cooking spray.
- Toss the frozen chips with the Cajun seasoning and the Worcestershire sauce. Spread them out on the baking sheet. Bake for the baking time according to the package directions. Remove from the oven.
- Spray a large baking dish or iron skillet with some low-fat cooking spray.
- Pile the baked chips into the dish. Sprinkle with the grated cheese, then the chopped peppers, spring onions, and bacon bits.
- Return to the oven briefly to melt the cheese and warm things up.
- Serve immediately.
I don’t like things overly spicy so I err on the side of caution when it comes to using Cajun spice. People can always add more at the table if they want to blow their socks off! Ranch dressing is also nice with these for dipping.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 436
Keywords: dirty fries, dirty fries recipe