AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Home Chef World (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the HomechefWorld.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Website”).
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Website.
You agree that by accessing the Website, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that we may make available through the Website from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Website after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This document has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
The GDPR is intended to contribute to the accomplishment of an area of freedom, security and justice and of an economic union, to economic and social progress, to the strengthening and the convergence of the economies within the internal market, and to the well-being of natural persons.
Our site is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on HomechefWorld.com for any purpose. It is your responsibility at all times to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of any content on HomechefWorld.com. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any website content.
We specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of our website. We disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through our website.
We disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised or our website or received through any links provided on our website, as well as for any information or advice received through any links provided through our website. In addition, no advice or information (written or oral) obtained by you from us shall create any warranty.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
The individual accessing the Website’s services and information. May also be referred to as Data Subject.
Personal Data/ Data
Any information that allows for the identification of an individual directly or in connection with other information.
An HTTP cookie is a small chunk of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
The main provider of services accessed by the User. In this case, HomechefWorld.com.
Data Owner (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency, website owner, or other entity, which, alone or with third parties, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
This includes security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of The Website.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this website. The service more likely to be found on HomechefWorld.com are recipes, food-related articles and informative content on food/eating related topics.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
In addition to these two documents, you agree to comply with and follow all applicable domestic and international laws, regulations, statutes, and ordinances. “You” in this agreement includes any user of the website in all capacities.
- You may not collect or gather any personally identifiable information from HomechefWorld.com.
- You have to be at least 21 years old to use this site or of legal age in your country of residence.
- We do not encourage children under 13 years of age to use our website’s services unless they have the permission of an adult or are supervised by an adult during the process.
- You are prohibited from violating any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- You are prohibited from creating liability for us or cause us to lose any of the services of our ISPs.
- You are prohibited from hacking HomechefWorld.com, or from performing any other activity that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, covertly intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You are prohibited from performing any action to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment related to the functioning of this website.
- You may link the home page or posts from HomechefWorld.com to any website you own or control provided it is not commercially competitive with HomechefWorld.com and does not malevolently criticize or otherwise injure us and is in compliance will all applicable laws and intellectual property and other legal rights. Such a link is not an endorsement of any other site(s) by us.
- You are prohibited from linking directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link or include, nor may you modify another website so as to deceptively imply that it is associated with HomechefWorld.com.
- You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of HomechefWorld.com at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
- You must not use, copy, collect, reproduce, alter, distribute, create derivative works based upon, publish, sell, publicly display or otherwise exploit any information or content displayed on our website for any commercial purposes or to the extent that such action(s) would constitute copyright infringement, injure or otherwise violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of the Website or any other third party, except with the prior written consent of the HomechefWorld.com Team or the appropriate third party.
- In some instances, HomechefWorld.com may allow you to download or print content from the site. In such instances, you may download or print such content for your personal, non-commercial use only. By doing so, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights.
- You may not harass any user or post any obscene, pornographic content on the website, through the comment system or in other ways.
- We reserve the right to update this Agreement at any time, at which time we will also update the revision date below. Any updated version will supersede all of its preceding versions. Continued use of HomechefWorld.com means that you accept and agree to all such changes.
- We reserve the right at any time to remove, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any content or portion of HomechefWorld.com for any reason with or without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of the site. We have no responsibility or liability to you or any third party for the storage or deletion of, or the failure to store or delete, any of the content you provide.
- HomechefWorld.com does not necessarily verify, encourage, agree, endorse or support any submitted content through its comments. This includes but is not limited to comments, opinions, statements or links posted on any forum related to the Website.
- The Website and the Team operating it will not be required to treat any submissions to HomechefWorld.com as confidential. They will not be required to provide any compensation or consideration or be liable for any copying, reproduction, modification, adaptation, translation, collection, compilation, recompilation, derivative works or materials, or any publication, distribution, display, disclosure, sale, licensing or other use or commercial exploitation, of any ideas or other content submissions, or any tangible or intangible subject matter similar to, or using, incorporating, derived from or based on, any submission, in whole or in part.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or refuse your use of this website at any time for any reason. We additionally reserve the right to establish and periodically change general practices and limits concerning the use of our site.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications such as service announcements and newsletters, or anything we deem to be beneficial or helpful to your use of HomechefWorld.com.
- We may periodically provide links to other websites or resources, but this does not imply any relationship or connection to this other site, its operator and any of its affiliates. Because we have no control over such websites or resources, we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources and are also not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials available from such websites or resources. HomechefWorld.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites and resources, or as the result of the presence of such websites and resources, including marketing partners, on our website or located through its use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Except for the limited use that is granted to you in these Terms of Service, you do not acquire any right, title or interest in HairstyleSecrets.com or any of its content. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are expressly reserved.
HomechefWorld.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove, or disable access to, material that infringes on the rights of others, and terminate access to our website. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us through the contact form. We will promptly respond to any claims of copyright infringement.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HomechefWorld.com and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Website, or b) a breach of these Terms.
In no event shall HomechefWorld.com, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website;
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the Website;
- Any content obtained from the Website;
- Unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Notwithstanding the abovementioned, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Website (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
HomechefWorld.com may at some point issue credits for various promotional programs with affiliate online stores. Any and all credits issued by HomechefWorld.com may be subject to a minimum purchase requirement.
You must not conduct your own promotion in connection with our website. You may not engage in any promotional, marketing, or other advertising activities on behalf of HomechefWorld.com, including by using any trademarks of HomechefWorld.com.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms and conditions or of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the site or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Website. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Last updated: January 2020